Vista launches new E-Series range with latest Sony Starvis technology
20th November 2015, Reading UK
Vista is pleased to announce the release of its new range of 3 Megapixel cameras which utilise Sony Starvis technology bringing increased image quality with a careful balance between price and performance.
These new cameras also take advantage of Sony’s Starvis back-illuminated pixel technology to produce highly detailed images in low light situations, the sensitivity performance has been extended from the visible light range to include near infrared range to support images at night, essential for surveillance camera use.
Key features include:
- 3 Megapixel resolution giving greater detail and image quality without compromising on price
- Remote set up lenses making installers job simpler to gain crystal clear focus
- Alarms and Audio allows the camera to easily be integrated into remotely monitored systems
- SD card slots allow edge recording as a back up to your NVR
- IR illumination guarantees excellent performance day and night
Bob Forehand, Vista Product Manager, comments “This new range from Vista is an evolution of our popular E-Series, but brings significantly more functionality, image performance and low light capability at the same competitive price. The new Sony Starvis technology is an excellent addition to the range producing high quality detail in 3 Megapixel resolution”.