Vista announced as double finalist at upcoming Security & Fire Excellence Awards 2014
Vista has two key products through to the finals of the Security & Fire Excellence Awards, to be held in London on 27th November. Vista’s revolutionary new Video Management Software (VMS), qulu, has been shortlisted in the ‘CCTV Camera Equipment of the Year’ category, while the new IP monitor – the first of its kind on the market, is shortlisted in the ‘CCTV System of the Year’ category.
Zoe Yates, Vista IP Product Manager, comments: “We’ve already received incredible feedback from customers that have seen these products in action. Having leading industry peers confirm this reaction is fantastic and really reaffirms the work that’s gone into developing the products. Vista is dedicated to providing customers with the best IP CCTV products on the market and can offer a true end to end solution for IP installations.”
About qulu VMS
qulu has been designed to offer the most efficient performance on the market today. Providing users with a level of power, performance and freedom unlike anything else on the market, qulu allows users to interact with video like never before.
Supports 3rd party cameras, including fisheyes
• Doesn’t constrain the customer to choosing only a limited selection of cameras – so match the best camera to the application without concerns the software won’t work.
Support for Windows, Linux and Apple Mac operating systems
• Customers can use the operating system they’re most comfortable with. Most competitors can’t offer this level of flexibility and functionality.
No base licenses or recurring annual fees
• No hidden costs – just buy the licenses once with no need to renew each year.
About IP Monitor
The industry-first IP monitor remotely displays images on an IP system – without the need for a PC or client software. Until now, IP systems have required a conventional monitor and decoder to be used, providing D1 resolution images. The new 24” and 32” IP networked monitors from Vista have an inbuilt hardware decoder and can display high-definition, 1080p video from a single stream or four D1 streams from separate cameras in quad format.
Built-in IP decoder
• Removes the need for additional PCs and clients to remotely display images on IP systems.
Full HD images
• Gives crystal clear identification.
Full screen or quad displays
• The monitor can be programmed to display any 4 cameras from the network.
• Allows the display of images from multiple manufacturers cameras.