Vista’s pre-configuration service reduces the amount of time engineers spend on site by preparing the system prior to delivery. Vista will unpack all the equipment, configure the IP CCTV system and re-pack it before shipping to site which reduces the risk to the installer.
Vista’s purpose built configuration centre is capable of delivering a variety of services such as:
- Programming of IP addresses into cameras and servers to make all devices present on
- Installation of software onto servers
- Configuration of software/NVR to communicate with cameras
- Setting up camera streams for quality and rate in accordance with client requirements
- Configuration of software/NVR to record streams
- Delivery of camera and equipment schematics detailing IP address and MAC address
These configuration services are designed to be flexible and can be tailored to respond to a customer’s needs.
Situated in Winnersh (Berkshire) and Ashton (Greater Manchester) our Innovation Centres contain the latest IP and analogue products from our comprehensive range. The rooms showcase the flexibility and scalability of our solutions, and are ideal for End User demonstrations and product shoot-outs. They can also be used for holding your sales meetings, training and generally keeping up to date with the latest technology developments.
By working with Vista and our Customer Services team, benefit from a partner that will stand by you and help with any potential issues, ensuring your customer’s project is a success.
DEDICATED PRE- AND POST-SALES TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Vista’s technical staff are available to assist and support on every product we sell, pre- and post-sales, providing installers with the reassurance of expert technical backup.
- Open from 8:30am-6:00pm, Mon-Fri
- Expert advice across the whole of the Vista product set
- Advice on specification, configuration and implementation
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Vista won’t just send you a datasheet; our dedicated Business Development team will help you prove the suitability of the suggested solution, through on-site demonstrations and the Innovation Centres. Everything we do is based around our values of Listening, Understanding, Advising and Supporting.
With over 25 years’ experience in the CCTV industry, the team are responsible for managing the complete Vista product portfolio. Our team continually strive to develop innovative products, using the most powerful and stable technologies.