26th July, Reading UK
Vista is proud to introduce the new Viper family. The range consists of five innovative products and provides a solution for combining multi-format recording devices into a single, centrally controlled platform. The key benefit of Viper is that it allows for the flexibility of combining existing and new hardware in order to create the simple platform and seamless system that makes sense for you.
What’s in the range?
Each product in the family plays an important role in simplifying your recording system. The Viper Virtual Matrix Controller (VMC) allows the system operator to view cameras from multiple remote Viper NVRs and Hybrid DVRs. These remote devices can be recording standard analogue CVBS, TVI, AHD or IP cameras. All cameras are displayed to the operator as one single system when using the VMC.
The Viper NVRs and DVRs can also be used as standalone systems. Their advanced ‘Smart’ and ‘Thumbnail’ search facilities greatly simplify the operator’s task for finding and reviewing recorded footage. The unique patented ‘WARP’ function also allows a single NVR to become a master unit, allowing the operator to view, control and set up other Viper devices via its own main monitor output. This is extremely useful if space is limited.
Whether used as a combined system or used as stand alone recorders, the Viper family offers installers and end users a superb one stop solution.
Key features of the Viper family include:
- Full family of IP and analogue products - Tied together by the Virtual Matrix Controller, an entire system can be built from scratch or an existing system can be modified and pulled together into a centrally controlled system using the VMC
- Unique patented ‘WARP’ function - Allows control of multiple devices from a master NVR
- Advanced ‘Smart’ and ‘Thumbnail’ search functions - Make finding and interrogating recorded events very simple
Bob Forehand – Vista Product Manager – “This new Viper family from Vista incorporates 5 product ranges covering both IP and Hybrid Analogue allowing the installer to offer their customers a seamless single system to cover both video formats. The addition of the Virtual Matrix Controller that can be used to “tie” together multiple recorders provides a very intuitive and cost effective single point of control.”
Click here to download a copy of the press release
For more information, please speak with your Vista BDM or Norbain Account Manager, visit www.vista-cctv.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0118 912 5000. For the latest news and events, please follow us on Twitter.
15th December, Reading UK
Vista is proud to announce a new update of their qulu VMS software, version 2.4.1. qulu is Vista’s popular Video Management Software, designed to offer the most efficient performance on the market today allowing users to interact with video like never before.
This new 2.4.1 edition is packed with many new features, including:
- Failover priority – cameras automatically failover and fail back upon server recovery
- Generic Event API – provides integration with events from 3rd party devices and software
- Audit Trail – session time/user log in/events/activity graph
- Web Client – single camera viewing/supports all cameras in the system
- Storage Analytics – camera name/details/storage used/calendar/Bit rate
- Storage SDK – easy integration of any potential storage
- I/O module support – allows qulu system users to integrate with 3rd party systems
- LDAP integration – enables the system administrator to integrate with a corporate LDAP server
This updated version has been uploaded onto Vista’s newly released Q – a small, quiet and stylishly designed server that brings the power and flexibility of qulu to smaller installations.
Steve Canning, Vista Technical Product Manager, comments: “We are very excited to launch this latest update for qulu software. Many of the new features are designed to increase usability and flexibility within the qulu Video Management system, as well as adding some extra performance enhancing features. The increase of device support with not only the Vista Q server, but several Axis, Arecont and Bosch cameras emphasises the breadth of products qulu can work with effectively.”
Vista will be exhibiting and presenting at the Security TWENTY 14 events in 2014.
Security TWENTY 14 is aimed at end users, purchasers and those who specify security products and will update attendees on the latest developments in the security industry. Their aim is to get the key people into the room and share knowledge that would take you hours to read up and work out for yourselves.
Set in convenient locations, the Conferences will bring together top security industry speakers and are supported by large exhibitions of cutting edge security products and services.
- 5th February 2014
- Details of the show
- 23rd April 2014
- Details of the show
Organisers: Professional Security