Vista Releases Ultra Low Light Camera Utilising ‘Darkbuster’ Technology
1st December, Reading UK
Vista is pleased to announce the introduction of the VK2-HD30LRIR-PM, a PTZ dome with 500m IR illumination. An addition to the VK2 range, this 1080p 30:1 optical PTZ pendant mount camera utilises a highly sensitive 1/1.9” Sony Exmor CMOS chipset to produce stunning quality colour images. An excellent image quality can still be produced at night when using the camera’s Darkbuster mode for ultra low light situations.
For instances where there is no ambient lighting, the VK2-HD30LRIR-PM includes integral IR illumination. This tracks with the zoom function of the camera providing optimum illumination over the zoom range for balanced images at distances of up to 500m. For troublesome scenes of view, the VK2-D30LRIR-PM incorporates true WDR (120dB). Increased functionality is also facilitated thanks to 4 alarm inputs, 2 way audio and the ability to record directly to a Micro SD memory card. The camera has been designed with a quick fit, quarter turn bayonet adaptor which means it can be installed into any standard 1.5” NPT threaded bracket. This makes installation quicker and easier whilst also avoiding excessive twisting on the cabling.
The VK2-HD30LRIR-PM is ONVIF compliant and fully compatible with Vista’s software and hardware recording and control solutions as well as other 3rd party manufacturers’ VMS systems.
- Ultra low light - Uses Darkbuster technology to produce high definition colour images even in extremely low light scenes
- 500m Tracking IR Illumination - The integral IR is synchronised with the zoom function to provide optimum illumination up to 500m
- Full HD recording - Full HD 1920x1080 resolution ensures excellent images at up to 60ips
- Triple streaming - Allows different streams to be configured for different uses, with Event Boost technology available across all streams
- 4 Alarm inputs - Allows for increased system automation
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) - 120dB of WDR improves image quality in challenging lighting situations
Kramar Donachie, Vista Product Manager, comments: “The VK2HD30LRIR-PM is a great product and a fantastic addition to the VK2 range. When in Darkbuster mode the camera produces stunning quality colour images in extremely low light conditions and the use of 500m of IR illumination in monochrome mode allows for outstanding distances to be covered by the camera.”
For more information, please speak with your Norbain Account Manager, visit www.vista-cctv.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0118 912 5000. For the latest news and events, please follow us on Twitter.