Vista releases new update to qulu software
15th December, Reading UK
Vista is proud to announce a new update of their qulu VMS software, version 2.4.1. qulu is Vista’s popular Video Management Software, designed to offer the most efficient performance on the market today allowing users to interact with video like never before.
This new 2.4.1 edition is packed with many new features, including:
- Failover priority – cameras automatically failover and fail back upon server recovery
- Generic Event API – provides integration with events from 3rd party devices and software
- Audit Trail – session time/user log in/events/activity graph
- Web Client – single camera viewing/supports all cameras in the system
- Storage Analytics – camera name/details/storage used/calendar/Bit rate
- Storage SDK – easy integration of any potential storage
- I/O module support – allows qulu system users to integrate with 3rd party systems
- LDAP integration – enables the system administrator to integrate with a corporate LDAP server
This updated version has been uploaded onto Vista’s newly released Q – a small, quiet and stylishly designed server that brings the power and flexibility of qulu to smaller installations.
Steve Canning, Vista Technical Product Manager, comments: “We are very excited to launch this latest update for qulu software. Many of the new features are designed to increase usability and flexibility within the qulu Video Management system, as well as adding some extra performance enhancing features. The increase of device support with not only the Vista Q server, but several Axis, Arecont and Bosch cameras emphasises the breadth of products qulu can work with effectively.”