Vista Releases HD External Pan/Tilt Dome with Wi-Fi
Vista is pleased to announce the launch of the new discreet, external pan and tilt Wi-Fi mini dome ideal for evidential recording thanks to the full HD resolution.
Part of Vista’s extensive VK2 range of IP products, the VK2-1080MD37PTW has integrated Wi-Fi and is compatible with VK2 Wi-Fi NVRs. This means no cabling between the camera and the recorder, a simpler set up and a cleaner finish.
A Micro SD card can be used for local edge recording, while triple streaming technology allows one stream for recording at full resolution, one for local viewing and a low-resolution stream for remote viewing.
In addition to Wi-Fi operation, the dome can also be hard wired to an IP network and can be powered using PoE. Remote pan and tilt control is provided via VK2_Client and mobile apps.
The dome integrates with the complete range of VK2 control and recording solutions, as well as many third party VMS solutions. In addition, the camera complies with ONVIF standards, meaning that any software designed to this specification will be able to view and record the video from the cameras.
• Full HD 1920x1080 resolution – excellent quality images are recorded to the NVR or locally to the on board Micro SD card
• Triple streaming – different streams to be configured for different uses, with Event Boost™ technology available across all streams
• Remote pan/tilt – control available from VK2 -Client and remote apps
• Vandal resistant external housing – robust enough to survive in harsh environments
• PoE operation – a single cable is required for the majority of installations
• ONVIF compliant – simple integration into 3rd party control software
• Wi-Fi – one-touch WPS wireless connection with VK2-REC04 NVR and standard Wi-Fi routers
• PSU supplied – for non wireless applications
Mark Pritchard, Divisional Director – Vista, comments: “The VK2-1080MD37PTW is a great addition to the VK2 range, offering full pan and tilt functionality and wireless operation in a tough, external housing. Thanks to the HD resolution, it’s ideal for applications where evidential quality images are required.