These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern the use of this website (the “Website”) and should be read carefully. Do not use (or continue to use) the Website if you do not agree to the Terms. If you have any queries or comments in relation to the Terms or the use of this Website, you can contact us at:
210 Wharfedale Road
Tel: 0118 912 5000
Fax: 0118 912 5001
NO RIGHTS CONFERRED
This Website is not intended to confer any legal rights on you or any other person or to create any legal rights for you or any other person except where expressly stated. Any rights not expressly stated in these Terms are reserved.
NO RELIANCE ON SITE
- This Website and the information on this Website is provided for your information purposes only and may be changed or updated without notice.
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control. Your access to the Website or your ability to participate in all or certain parts of the Website may be terminated by the Company at any time without notice and without any liability. Any limitations on the Company’s liability will survive such termination.
THIRD PARTY MATERIALS
The Company is not responsible for the contents of any website operated by a third party which may be accessed via this Website, and the Company does not accept any obligation, gives no assurance, and assumes no liability or responsibility (whether express or implied) in relation to any content on any other website. All links on this Website are provided for your convenience only and do not imply that the Company approves or recommends the content of such websites.
The Vista company name, logo, corporate symbols and trade marks are the sole property of Vista and no permission is given in respect of their use. The Website and its contents are protected by UK and international copyright laws. Unless otherwise indicated, Vista is the owner of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its contents. No part of the Website may be reproduced without prior written permission of the Company.
- To the extent permissible by any applicable law, the Company and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for loss or damage arising from or in connection with your access to or use of this Website, or reliance on the Website, regardless of whether such loss or damage would arise in the ordinary course of events or otherwise, is reasonably foreseeable or otherwise, or is caused by any error or omission in the Website (whether negligent or not), except that nothing affects any liability of the Company[ and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of it which may not be excluded or limited by law.
- Whilst the Company makes reasonable attempts to exclude viruses or other destructive computer codes from the Website, it does not accept any obligation, gives no assurance and assumes no liability or responsibility (whether express or implied) in relation to viruses or such computer code. You should take all appropriate safeguards before using the Website or downloading from the Website.
The Terms and your use of this Website shall be governed by English law. By using the Website and accepting the Terms you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, save that the Company may take action in any appropriate jurisdiction to protect its intellectual property rights.
- If any provision of the Terms is deemed unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severed from the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- The Company’s failure to exercise or enforce any rights or any provision of the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by the Company in writing.
- The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only, and have no legal or contractual effect.
- The parties do not intend the Terms (or any part of them) to be enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.